Getting a picture-perfect smile is the dream of many! Yet, many individuals tend to back off from living their dreams due to a misconception.
Somehow, people continue to associate effortless smiles with wired braces!
Interestingly, however, that’s not true. Invisalign has become a modern approach to teeth straightening without wires that induce discomfort and hamper your aesthetics.
With a success rate of 96%, Invisalign is becoming the ideal teeth straightening for many. But before you schedule a visit with Invisalign dentists, you must first understand the treatment.
This blog explores different aspects of Invisalign treatments and dentists, including:
- The Role of Invisalign in Smile Dentistry
- Invisalign – How Does The Oral Appliance Work?
- How to Find the Right Invisalign Dentist?
- Costs Associated with Invisalign
Let’s learn more about it in the following sections of the blog.
Many among us have a yearbook picture they wish they did not have. The picture with an awkward smile and a mouth full of braces is not how you want people to remember you.
Fortunately, you no longer need to rely on conventional braces and instead use Invisalign to straighten your teeth with clear aligners. Invisalign dentists are here to make things easier for you!
So, let’s dive into the subject’s nuances and enhance our understanding of how Invisalign experts can help us.
The Role of Invisalign in Smile Dentistry
Invisalign is a modern dental treatment that is an alternative to conventional braces. It can straighten your teeth in crowding, gaps, overbite, or underbite. The best part about the appliance is that you need not worry about teeth wiring or metal hampering your physical appearance, as it uses clear aligners to straighten your teeth.
Your oral expert will create plastic trays with a mold of the mouth and then gradually pressurize the problematic areas. This pressure will slowly shift the teeth into their correct position.
You must replace your aligners in a week or two to ensure the aligner pushes your teeth to the correct position. Most dentists in Loves Park, IL, recommend wearing Invisalign for 20-22 hours daily for the best results. You can only remove your appliance while flossing, brushing, or eating.
Invisalign – How Does The Oral Appliance Work?
Invisalign’s primary mechanism revolves around consistent pressure. It applies consistent and controlled pressure on your teeth to move them into perfect alignment.
Interestingly, however, there’s a whole procedure involved behind this teeth straightening method:
Stage 1: Initial Consultation
You will first need to start by booking a consultation with a trusted professional who will assess your oral condition. This will help them determine if you are an appropriate candidate for Invisalign.
Stage 2: Custom Treatment Plan
They will then create a customized treatment plan based on your needs and produce a series of customized aligners. These comfortable braces are made of BPA-free plastic that fits effectively without causing you any unnecessary discomfort.
You will then need to wear each set of aligners for at least two weeks before moving on to the next set according to the treatment plan.
Stage 3: Over Time Results
While it may take some time to straighten your teeth using Invisalign, it is still one of the most effective solutions for shifting your teeth to the desired position. Thanks to the amazing flexibility of Invisalign, you can even remove these aligners when eating, flossing, or brushing.
Upsides of Choosing Invisalign
When it comes to the battle of Invisalign vs. braces, the upsides of Invisalign always outweigh conventional braces. Some of the best-known of these advantages include:
- Unmatched Comfort: Invisalign is made of very smooth plastic material that does an excellent job of minimizing discomfort and irritation.
- Aesthetics: Invisalign is great for straightening teeth without compromising your smile’s aesthetics. These aligners are transparent, making them almost invisible.
- Better Convenience: The best part about the oral appliance is that you will require fewer dental visits than regular braces.
- Optimum Oral Hygiene: Proper oral hygiene using Invisalign is relatively easier since you can easily remove them and floss and brush your teeth.
How to Find the Right Invisalign Dentist?
Before getting an Invisalign treatment, you must find a reliable and competent dentist. Finding the right expert takes a lot of work, with many alternatives available. So, here are some key factors you must consider when choosing a professional.
- Experience: Experience is one of the most critical factors you need to consider when choosing a professional dentist. They must have a proven track record of fruitful results and have experience with orthodontics needed for Invisalign treatment.
- Certification: Certification is a must-have for every Invisalign expert. You must enquire about their certifications and whether they have completed all necessary training.
- Patient Reviews: Another great way to find the right dentist in this modern age is through patient reviews available online. Analyzing these reviews will give you a first-hand understanding of what you can expect from the professional.
- Technology: Leveraging the latest technologies is one of the most essential characteristics of a successful dentist. Your oral expert must have easy access to all the latest technologies and tactics for highly effective treatment.
- Personal Recommendations: Seeking recommendations from friends, family members, and acquaintances is a great way to find the right Invisalign professional. These recommendations can give you authentic insights into available experts and help you pick the best one in your location.
Costs Associated with Invisalign
Now that you have the answer to the question of what is an Invisalign, it is time to determine the cost of the treatment. The cost of these treatments generally varies based on several factors, such as treatment duration, severity of the complication, and geographic location.
Besides, your expert’s overall experience and expertise can also influence the treatment’s cost. So, make sure you evaluate all these factors to determine if you can afford the cost of the treatment. You must also check if your insurance policy covers the cost of the treatment.
- Invisalign is a great way to straighten your smile without undergoing the painful braces experience.
- The appliance revolves around pressure. It applies controlled and consistent pressure on your teeth to perfect alignment.
- Comfort, aesthetics, oral hygiene, and convenience are some of the most significant advantages of Invisalign treatment.
- You must evaluate your oral professional’s technology, experience, certifications, and patient reviews.
- Don’t let confusion cloud your judgment; visit our Invisalign experts at Loves Park Family Dental to clear your doubts today!